Thursday, January 5, 2017

From Anita

This post is from Anita!


Thursday, January 5th, 2017


I've been home three days and it has been heaven. I had my first outpatient visit with the liver team. My reports were all positive.


The key issue right now is the amount of infection that had accumulated in my body. The doctors are not sure that the infection is gone and are concerned it will enter another vital organ. Tomorrow I meet with the Infectious Disease Team.


For the next few weeks, I will be traveling to the hospital daily for tests.


The Doctors take care of healing my body. Family & friends heal my soul.


Ashley & Dr. Kimball took me for blood draws yesterday. Kimball's main concern was "Grandma, Are you feeling better?"  His laugh and smile are the medicine for my soul.


Friends, your continued thoughts and prayers medicate my soul.
Hugs to everyone,
Anita

1 comment: